After more than 20 years of development, X-Win32 has become the most advanced PC X server on the market. With an average of 30 million uses per month globally,
X-Win32 is also one of the most widely used X emulators. In addition, X-Win32 remains the simplest PC X server to use, and with a list price of $285 for a single commercial copy, it is also the most affordable.
X-Win32 includes many features that are either unique to X-Win32 or for which competitors charge a hefty premium.
- Icon-Disaster Recovery
Disaster Recovery: X-Win32's LIVE Sessions offer the ability to reconnect to a session after a network interruption, a power interruption, or a Windows crash. LIVE Sessions also allow you to shut down your Windows system and reconnect to your session after rebooting the PC.
- Icon-Fastest Connections
Fastest Connections: On the LAN, X-Win32 meets or beats any other X session competitor. But over slow Internet connections, X-Win32 LIVE sessions offer unmatched speed thanks to our compression and unique protocol. Using WiFi or DSL connections, you can work at LAN speed.
- Icon-Best Security
Best Security: X-Win32 comes with an integrated SSH connection module that allows you to connect securely to servers behind firewalls. In addition, our LIVE sessions also run over an encrypted SSH tunnel by default.
- Fast 3-D Rendering: X-Win32's OpenGL support is the fastest in the industry thanks to the hardware acceleration on the local PC and the implementation of some 65 OpenGL extensions.
- The Ultimate in Session Mobility: X-Win32 allows users to suspend a LIVE session on their office PC and resume it on another Windows computer. Moreover, X-Win32 can be installed and run from a standard USB flash drive. You can suspend a session on your office PC, take the USB key to any other PC and resume it. Nothing is installed on the host PC and nothing remains after you unplug the drive. This is the ultimate in X session mobility and is unique to
- Icon- Session Collaboration
Session Collaboration: X-Win32's LIVE Sessions offer the ability to allow other users to connect to your session, and even gain keyboard and mouse control.
- Icon-Text and Graphics Copy and Paste
Text & Graphics Copy & Paste: X-Win32 is the only PC X server that offers integrated copying of both text and graphics from X applications into Windows.
- Icon- Sound Support
Sound Support: X-Win32 is the only PC X server that allows you to hear program alarms, even HiFi music from a remote Unix or Linux server.
- Icon- Indirect Connections
Indirect Connections: Large companies often force employees working from home to log into a secure server via SSH. From that machine they can access their Unix and Linux servers on the corporate LAN. X-Win32 offers LIVE Indirect sessions that allow you to connect automatically to a secondary server from the secure hub server.
- Multiple X Desktops: X-Win32 allows you to open remote Unix and Linux desktops from several different hosts at the same time. You can simply Alt-Tab between Unix, Linux and Windows desktops, even copy data from one host to another.
Run remote network tools and Unix commands in a Windows shell.
Professional terminal emulation software with an impressive list of emulations.
Provides a complete Unix-like programming environment for the Windows OS.
A tool for administrative access to remote computers.
ntop is a network traffic probe that shows the network usage.