X-Win32 is the most versatile PC X Server for displaying remote Unix and Linux desktops and individual X applications. The program is widely used in demanding engineering design sectors such as defense/aerospace, molecular biology, and IC design with applications like Cadence Virtuoso.
- Automatically configures X-Win32 to the right keyboard for any language.
- Sort your sessions by host, project, or any other way and save them into named session folders.
- Host access passwords frequently change for security reasons.
- Improves the display quality of Linux applications.
- X-Config offers many conveniences in the session configuration not found in any other PC X server.
Run remote network tools and Unix commands in a Windows shell.
Professional terminal emulation software with an impressive list of emulations.
Provides a complete Unix-like programming environment for the Windows OS.
A tool for administrative access to remote computers.
ntop is a network traffic probe that shows the network usage.